Yeah, I know were a little late. It has been up for a week or so and all put together, but here is the picture of the final tree!! I love it. We had a lot of fun with it. Matt thought it was going to be kind of different when I brought all the decorations home, and honestly I went out looking for decorations thinking I would be buying a completely different theme. I really love what I got though. It all goes so well together. When it was all up and everything was on Matt loved it too! Not the topper so much, but I think he likes it more and more each day he looks at it. It is so cute, if you can't tell in the picture it is candy canes in the shape of a star with like a candy cane swirl in the middle.
Today was very eventful at our house. First thing is the alarm didn't go off for Matt to wake up and be to his parents so him and Spencer could go snowboarding, on his brand new board that he will technically be getting on Christmas. When the alarm didn't go off we were running around trying to make sure we got everything he needed for the day so he didn't freeze up there on the mountain. He was gone all day, I think that him and Spencer had a lot fun today even though it was so cold. The reason they decided to go today was because Spencer is getting married on Dec. 30 and this was his so called bachelor party and because they had passes that were expire on Christmas. While they were in the freezing cold, me and Kason slept in until 9:30. When we woke up were did absolutely nothing all day and stayed inside. Kason took a bath and I cleaned a little bit and after lunch we made cookies. The cookies were so so good. Matt pretty much ate them all when he got home. We didn't do much at all which was very nice for a change. Then tonight was my Grandpa Freestone's birthday and we all went to his party and ate dinner and had ice cream. Kason and Korbyn had way too much getting into everything and playing with Cassidy and Rayden (cousins). They are so cute when they play together and get so rowdy and have tons of fun.
2 comments:
You're sure looking festive! Wish I was close enough to come see it.
Your tree turned out really cute!! I never said anything was bad at work in my post... all I said was that I am happy to have been able to quit! It was a pretty bad last day though. Dave left before noon without saying ONE word to me. I thought it was pretty low of him. But its all good, Im home now and doing great! Im glad you and I can keep in touch this way though!
Post a Comment