Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Last Week of Our Lives!! . . . .

















So let's see, where do we start? . . . . Let's start with New Years. On New Years I had to work which wasn't too bad considering I got off early. Then we took Kason to his mom for New Years. After we dropped Kason off, we were going to go to dinner but decided not to because we were going to my moms for a New Years party and we knew she was going to have so much food that we would just eat there! New Years was really fun, nothing wild and crazy but we ate tons of good food and spent time with lots of family and the best part of all, well second best, was playing apples to apples with everyone. It was so much fun, we had a really good time. For sure the best part of the night was when the ball dropped and Matt pretty much made out with me in front of everyone!! :)

The next big thing that has happened is on Saturday and my poor baby kitties had to get declawed and bom got fixed. It was so sad. They got home and didn't want to move, they were pretty much still all drugged up and out of it and had those sad little casts on their little paws that they really didn't want on there but couldn't get them off!! Sad!!!
Oh yeah and we finally got our Christmas tree all down! What a relief of stress!!
On sunday it wasn't very eventful at our house. Matt went snowboarding all day and I stayed home. I cleaned up a little and pretty much relaxed which was very nice. My kitties were still so sad so I just layed with them and took naps just like they did!! haha Everyone says that Matt was crazy snowboarding. When he got home he was hurting so bad and said that one time he crashed so hard he blacked out for a second. Now to me, that doesn't sound like too much fun at all. But he loved every second of it!! Last but not least, we got Kason back . . . finally. It felt like such a long weekend without him here!

And as for tonight, I made potatoe soup which I thought was good, Kason disagreed. I made him a quesadilla which he ate . . . . . all of it! Matt is missing out on our exciting night because he decided to go snowboarding again tonight!! Hope he has a great time. I'll let ya know about any more crazy falls he has when I find out about them.
Oh something really exciting that happened today. . . .EMILY had her baby. His name is Graham Arthur, which they chose quite a while after he was born. We knew everything about him weight, length, time, but not the name! He is just a doll though! He is the cutest little Graham I have ever seen!! CONGRATS EM, RENN, and BIG brother OLIVER!!! We love all of you guys! (the picture of the baby is off my cell so sorry if the picture is blurry!)

1 comment:

Carrera said...

Thats my baby's name!!! :)