Tuesday, October 20, 2009

UgHhH . .

Has anyone else been experiencing a hard time adjusting to the fall . . . I seem to never be able to catch up on my sleep no matter how early I go to bed or how late I sleep in. Also, its that feeling of sitting at work lookin out the window, wondering when it's going to be time to go home . . . I feel like I have been here all day, and guess what . . . the clock has only moved like ten minutes when I swear I haven't looked at it for at least an HoUr!! Who else wakes up and says every day that the gym is in store?? We DO!! and it NeVeR happens!! Depressing!!! It is way too hard to get up and go considering when I wake up and am rushing myself it is still dark outside and I always think I set the wrong time on my alarm clock, but NOPE its really 7:30 and I need to be out the door in a half hour!! AHHH Horrible.

On a good note about fall . . . the leaves are just BeAuTiFuL!!!

Not much more that am I lovin right now!! I hate the rain . . . don't ya just wanna warm up some hot cocoa and lay right in front of a fireplace with a blanket and a good family movie on?? That sounds good to me!! Now . . . I just need to get off worK!!! :)

1 comment:

The Hodges Family said...

Aw yes!!! Working sucks! Never enough time in the day to do everything.....But the fall time is so beautiful...hard to find time to really enjoy it though. By the time I sit down for a good movie and hot cocoa after work, dinner, homework, bathtime...its good night for me!