Monday, November 9, 2009

LoVe hApPeNs



Seen this?? I did this weekend . . SoSoSo stinkin cute!! I think it was the saddest movie I have seen in a long time but seriously the cutest show. It's so worth pickin up at the store when it comes out!! Go check it out . . . it's at the 3 dollar theaters :)

Cafe Rio dinner with the girls before this movie was a wonderful night!! thanks Brit, Krystal, And Cami!! LOVE you girls! :)

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I really want to see this movie! I normally don't like sad lovey movies but this one looks cute. I love Jennifer!

The Hodges Family said...

Ive wanted to see this movie! Glad you had a fun girls night out!

Kyle and Krystal Radlund said...

That was one of the best nights I have had in a long time! Thanks for making it happen Kass! Love you too!