My branch went to the JaZz game last night!! Nine of us . . . Very fun, but seriously . . THE JAZZ SUCK!!!!!!!! I was so disappointed!! I got all pumped up for it and was all into it until about the 3rd when they were losing by 22 points. . . . AH . . . so much for that 10th win!! Oh well I really enjoyed it!!
P.S. I am so glad i got all this updated to Spring and getting all excited hoping the snow was gone for a while and what do ya know?? I woke up this morning to a LOT of snow on my car!!! Not my ideal morning!
Just another question, I will take any advice. K so Kason is in this mode of telling everyone that he doesn't have to do what they ask and he just ignores you or stares at you and blinks his eyes like he didn't understand what you said, when I KNOW he knows exactly what they are asking him to do!!!! and then . . when you get mad at him for acting like that it is this huge blowout fit that is just PLAIN out of CONTROL!!!!! I bopped him in the mouth yesterday i got so upset and that is so not like me!! I felt HoRrIbLe!!!! i just sat and held him and told him i was so sorry and loved him, but now that i look at it i just don't know what the right way to handle a situation like that!! Some good news tho- Kason is such a doll!! He is getting so big and so smart!! And me and matt both love him more than anything. I think it is all just a learning process for us and as well for him!! Hope were doing ok!!! :)
2 comments:
What's working best for us right now is to give him two choices, and if he refuses to make a choice, we choose for him, and it's the choice he won't like. That way it's the rule's fault, and his own choice, and we don't have to get emotional about it. (But you have to give both choices you're willing to follow through on, which is a pain)
i.e. Oliver, you can pick up your trucks, or I'll take them away. What do you choose? (If he refuses to choose, then I take away his trucks, and he doesn't see them again for at least 2 days). As long as I actually follow through with what I say I'll do, he believes what I say BEFORE I actually have to do it, and usually chooses to obey.
Although, you know what works this week may go awry by next week!
Ahh.. haha I have no kids so I would feel weird giving you advice on what to do, so... good luck girl! Jazz game sounds fun, to bad they suck so bad huh? Hopefully you and Matt can come this weekend it will be a lot of fun!!! plus its been forever since we have all hung out!
Post a Comment