I know, I know.. I always say this and then I post once every six months or longer still, but this time, I am really gonna go for it and try to do this at least once a week. I have so much down time at work I figured I can do all the writing here and work on the pics from home. Good idea right!! :) We'll see how it works out!
May is the busiest month for our family.. it's our Anniversay (WOO WOO 2 YEARS BABY), Mothers Day, My Birthday, and Kasons Birthday, and also it just so happens that this year was also Isaac's Farewell. I have a TON of pictures. Thanks to my so very talented sister-in-law CAMI, I should have approx. 400 pics to go through and post some. :) Therefore, the pictures may take me just a little while to skim through but we'll get there.
Oh and just one last thing...... Tonight is Kasons last Tee ball game.. I have lots of pics of this too!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment