Saturday, October 2, 2010
HaLlOwEeN...
Should be so much fun this year... I got all my decorations up, inside and out, with the help of my sweet boy Kason. We had so much fun.. Unfortunately, We will not have Kason for Halloween this year, but we still do have some fun celebrations for Halloween we get to do with him. Pre-school is the funnest thing ever for a mom, we will be attending Kason's Halloween school carnival, which will consist of the kids singing songs, tail-gate trick or treating, halloween costume contest, and lots more. But the part I am most excited for is his field trip, its gonna be at Black Island Farms in Syracuse and were gonna be goin on a Hayride and to the pumpkin patch to pick out Kason's very own pumpkin!!! I don't know that he is even as excited for it as I am!!! Bring on Holiday's, this year is gonna be the BEST!!! Christmas is going to be the ultimate best..... whats even better is that we are already about half way done christmas shopping!! :) We are on the ball this year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment