Monday, March 30, 2009

Ducks, Birthdays, SHOPPING, and a whole bunch of Laziness!!

Last weekend we took Kason and fed the ducks with my nephew Korbyn and my brother up at Weber State!! Then later this week Matt took Kason again on his day off!! Kason just loves it!! I will post pictures when I am at home and CAN post pictures (if you can't guess where I am at . . . work)!! Yay the video worked!!!

Saturday was Matts little sister REBECCA'S BIRTHDAY she turned 14. We celebrated on Sunday with the whole family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!! Since we had to get a present, I got to go to my favorite place, which I never get to visit anymore :( . . . . the MALL :)!! I got her a shirt and I just had to go back with Matt later that night for me!! When we went back I got a new pair of work pants from Express, then we made our way to RUE 21. I LOVE IT THERE!! It is such a good store, cute clothes, and good prices!! What more could you ask for in a store?? That night was a first time at that store, and I could just go crazy in there, but I was kept under control by my hubbey!! He got shorts too though, so I don't think it was way too bad for him (he is not a shopper what-so-ever!) All the rest of our time has pretty much been lazy time!! And now that the weekend is over, we get to go back to work!! WAHOO!

5 comments:

Kyle and Krystal Radlund said...

I'm glad the video worked for you!! How did you get it to work? I know you were having trouble with it for awhile! Well, I'm glad everything is going well!! Talk to you soon!! :)

Dustin...Kaylee...Paislee said...

your so funny! i miss shopping too i havent gotten to go since i have been saving money and spending the rest on stuff for the house...lets get together soon call me...love ya girl :)

Wrendy and Bronson said...

oh how fun! I love lil duckies! And ya, I have not been shopping in forever.. i for sure miss it!gosh growing up sucks huh! And ya im super stoked about Britt.. Cash, me, Postia, Shannon, and one of Casha's friends are going. Paige said her and her sister might come too.. so it should be a blast.. you are gay for getting rid of those tickets!! honestly.. who does that?? j/k girl, i still love you

Brittany said...

Kass you are not the only one! I have been trying to change my ways with shopping as well. It's definitely hard! I want to go to the new Rue 21! I haven't been there yet!

Em said...

That video makes me laugh.
So does the comment about Matt not being a shopper.... he's one of the biggest shoppers in our family (Spencer may have beat him, I don't know).
Thanks for the birthday wishes!