Wednesday was my early day off, me and Kason had so so much fun!! I will post all the pictures soon. We went to my Grandma and Grandpa Daytons house and it was so nice outside so my grandpa took Kason on the big tractor around the huge field a couple of times. We swung on the swing set and rode on the golf cart and let him practice drivin!! :) Can I just say this is the best way to wear a kid right out!! He went to bed so good, didn't wake up and was extremely tired by the time we were ready to go to bed, which never happens at our house!!



The last thing before that I remember is Emily, Renn, and Oliver coming over to
our house!! Now these are some really cute pictures too, that when I get a second will Post!! Oliver and Kason had so much fun together while they were here. They rode Kason's fourwheeler outside and played with all the thomas the train toys and train set. They really had a great time playing together! We miss you guys, it was soo good to see you and get to spend time with you!!
Other than those few memorable things in the last week, our lives have been crazy!!!! I hardly see Matt and me and Kason both miss him so much!! This will good for all of us tho!! And, he started a job! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU MATTHEW!!
Other than those few memorable things in the last week, our lives have been crazy!!!! I hardly see Matt and me and Kason both miss him so much!! This will good for all of us tho!! And, he started a job! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU MATTHEW!!


2 comments:
I just want to tell you thanks for stayin and talking to me Kass! You are such a sweetheart. I appreciate everything you do for me! Let me know if you need anything :)
Wow. was that only a week ago? Tells you what kind of week I've had.
Oliver was so devastated he couldn't just go "play with Kason" anymore once we got back to PA. Those two have so much fun together! It was so nice to see you guys! Thanks for taking care of each other!
Post a Comment