We had a little party for Kason on Saturday! Can I just say I have no idea how my mom has done it for so many years. My whole day was crazy. We had planned to go to the park right by our house to have cake and ice cream with the whole family, well we got there and guess what, there is a wedding going on. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO??? I was gonna scream. We already told everyone where to go and we only had about 45 min til they would be there. We drove down the same road to the closest park we could find, so we found one, boy was it classy!!! NOT!! Trashy park, but a ton of grass. Which was good news for Kason and Korbyn because they go to ride on their fourwheelers all over the place! Well lets restart here. Ill start from the beginning of the day . . . . . Woke up and went to Wal-Mart to get wrapping paper and a card. While I was there I decided to get Kason a hair cut, which I must say turned out adoreable. I love his short hair! He looks like such a big boy. We get home and the rest of the day went really well. I wrapped all the present, cleaned up my house, and got the cake ready and all the decorations. Then, we got to the first park and that happend!! What a joke! Oh keep reading it gets much much better . . .. . . . . .
We get to this other park, and it is so so dirty and gross, but we lived through it, and it worked just fine. Were all chit chattin and the boys are riding their fourwheelers and we decide its time to do cake and ice cream. The cake was picked out by Kason last week with me on my day off and he wanted nothing but a motorcycle bike cake in orange and black. He got it and it was so cute. We all had ice cream and then we did presents. TONS and TONS of PRESENTS!! He got so much stuff, books, clothes, toys, and money $$, Thanks everyone!!!! SO, We get to the last present me and Matt bought him, thinking he was just going to love it, and he takes the wrapping paper off, we get to the box, which was a BETTER BATTER BASEBALL, and he just LOVES it!! He wants to take it out and play with it at the park, which we were going to do until . . . . . we open the box and guess what is inside??? The standard examiner newspaper all throughout it and an act 2 popcorn carton inside with a broken toy aand a smiley face taped to cardboard at the bottom. Were going through it looking at each other like, "WHAT IS THIS!!!???" Thank goodness Kason was occuppied with other things that it didn't upset him too bad!! We ended the party right away, and went straight to Wal-Mart. They were not surprised which is so weird to me. Someone must have boughten this toy, took it home, and packed it with a bunch of CrAp, and took it back to Wal-Mart GLUED back together, and got their money back!!! What kind of people do that!!! WHITE TRASH!!!! Get a life!! People are crazy!!!
Sorry such a long story just to hear that bad news!!! I just had to get it all out. It's been eating me up that someone would do that and ruin a 3 year olds birthday Party!!! Ill post all his pics so you can all see how spoiled he was when I get home tonight.!
Lucky for us, we get to go to my moms for my birthday dinner tonight!!! YUMMY, she is such a good cook, I chose chicken enchiladas. I am sure they will be amazing!!
Still so crazy to me that mine and Kasons birthdays are just one day apart!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!!
5 comments:
My mom was telling me about that, it's insane! It sounds like Kason had a great time despite all the stress you had to go through. What a great mom you are!
(And happy birthday.... your cards are coming...very belated)
Happy Birthday you two kids! :) Sorry that the party was one wrong thing after another. Sounds like you made it work though! That is so stupid about the present... I mean WHAT THE HECK?
Happy Birthday girlie!! Sounds like it could have went a little better but hey at least you got a nummy dinner from your mom.. Tell your mom my birthday is in november and ill be expecting some of the great food she makes.. lol And pretty sure i would have been so pissed about Kasons present. (happy birthday lil man)Who does that honestly? did wal-mart refund you?
Hey Kass! Sorry I am so bad at this but finally getting the hang of it! your family is so cute! Thanks for finding me we need to stay in touch!
Where are you girl! You need to post!! I think we need to do somethin!! SOON!
Post a Comment