Monday, May 4, 2009

HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY

No not today but Yesterday. Just thought I would fill everyone in.
Yesterday was ONE Year for me and Matt!! I cannot believe how fast it went by. We made it one whole year through all the fights, arguments, disagreements, and trying to live with each other. YAY for us!!! Just kidding that is the hard things, which do not compare to all the wonderful things that have happened in that same time frame!! Just so everyone knows, I DO LOVE MATTHEW SO SO MUCH!!! No matter what we go through I know that at the end of the day, he will still be right next to me to comfort me!! We've gotten the pleasure of having Kason in our home with us, and helping him grow up to be the sweet little boy he is. It has been so so fun, CRAZY, but fun!!!

Yesterday started out a little ROCKY, but it turned out PERFECT!!! We went to dinner, RED LOBSTER, it was so so yummy! Then we spent the whole night and day playing with Kason. What better way to spend the day than with the two people in this world that mean EVERYTHING to you!!!

Here is to a LIFETIME of years TOGETHER!!! :)

And also, I am sure that I don't tell either of those boys enough how much I LOVE them, but I Do, and they will never know to the extent how great my love is for them!!

8 comments:

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Happy anniversary guys! I am so glad that you have someone in your life that means so much to you, and that you love so much. Congrats!!

Dustin...Kaylee...Paislee said...

CoNgRaTs! i am so happy for the two of you that is awesome!

Em said...

He's so lucky to have you! (Both of them are!)

The Hodges Family said...

Congrats! Cant believe its been a year since we were up their for your wedding last year. Youre such a wonderful family and good luck to so many more years to come of wonderful memories....

Kody Bre & Kyree said...

Congrats girly!! I can't believe it has been a year ALREADY! You guys are so cute together and I am so happy for you to have Matt and Kason!! I am even happier that they have you!

Brittany said...

Aw cute. I don't think I can say it enough how cute you two are together. Happy one year! Glad to hear it turned out great. Red lobster is quite delicious :)

Anonymous said...

Yay Happy Anniversary! I miss you too lets go to dinner again I bet Addie & Kason will fall in love!!

Kyle and Krystal Radlund said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a wonderful day! I know that you two will have many more wonderful Anniversaries to come in the future!