Friday, August 28, 2009
I rEaLiZeD
when i am looking at my pics of Kason, he has that dang blue cup with him!! Now most of you are probably thinking what in the heck is Kassi still giving him a nuby sippy cup for?? I decided that I am going to explain myself and then I want you to let me know if I am CrAzY!!! . . . At our house we have a rule, If Kason wants a drink anywhere but in the kitchen it is given to him in a sippy cup (just in case) when know that i think about how good are sippy cups anyway?? To me it seems they leak all over too!!! But, No majority of the time at home Kason is not walking around with a sippy cup, just an FYI!! ha ha, only when he is out of the kitchen. I will admit, it has saved us from cleaning up a lot of messes and having a lot of stains, so I can't blame me for doing it that way!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha Kass you are so funny! I didn't even notice! That's pretty preventive of you :)
Post a Comment