I know I am a week late but here are the pictures!! He is a spoiled boy!!
I made a fancy dinner (matts fav enchiladas) and we finally used our nice dishes for once!
Affliction Shirt and HOME THEATER SYSTEM SURROUND SOUND!!
New shoes and ED HARDY cologne!!
Last night we went to Matts parents to celebrate his birthday with the whole family!! We had Steaks!! YUMMY!! Matt also got for his birhtday the second season of HEROES and pictures and a Famous Dave's gift card!! We watched videos of Matt when he was little!! HE is so so dang cute!!
3 comments:
Thanks for making sure he had a great birthday!
Spoiled spoiled boy. As far as the pictures being late, better than never! Glad to see he had a great birthday! Oh and as far as social networking goes, I won't be able to find time once fall semester starts probably!
Holly shit girl, talk about spoiled!! Im glad your my friend.. My birthday is coming up here soon... Better start saving!!
Post a Comment