Wednesday, July 15, 2009

hAiR . . .

So . . . next week on the 22nd I have a hair appointment. Let me just tell you how incredibly sick of this long hair I am!!!!! So my decision is made and, I am chopping it all off!!! This dark hair isn't workin out so great either, the purple fades too fast and then I look and feel BLAH!!! Needless to say----- Blonde is gettin put back into the short new style I am going to get done. Tell me what you think?? I am kind of scared, but like everyone is saying, It is hair and it will grow back if you don't like it!! Never in my life have I had my hair to my shoulders even, so this will for sure be a change for me!!! Wish me luck!! If you think I am going to look bad with it, tell me so I can rethink!! HoNeStY please . . . . . . You won't hurt my feelings!!!

7 comments:

Kody Bre & Kyree said...

Ok, but I think that Kody is racing the the 23rd! I think that he is doing both weedends though! For sure we will go to dinner! That will be fun! O and by the way I think you should cut your hair a change is always nice!! I love your long, but I think it will be cute short too!

Kody Bre & Kyree said...

Ha ha I am not so smart!!!! I mean't the 24th! He is racing on a Friday cause he works Sat!! But they have fireworks that night too!!

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Oh what?? I love this idea!! I think you need a change, CUT IT!!! And whatever you and Bre got up your sleeves.. Me and Brons want to come!! haha, like how i invite us into your plans!!

Shanna said...

kass do it! i felt the same way a few months into beauty school so we wacked it. I was like you, i so needed a change! and even though i am growing it back out again, i definitly needed a change. its fun to take a risk. but might i suggest for your face shape to make it a long short. if you know what i mean? maybe an funky a line or something really texturized. we learn a lot about matching up face shapes with hair styles at school. just a thought! good luck!

Brittany said...

I think it would look great on you! A sexy a-line maybe? Don't be scared. Good luck and oh how I will miss you long pretty hair. But it will be a new you! Post pictures for sure when you can :)

The Hodges Family said...

Youre gorgeous...I think anything will look great on you. You will rock it! Good luck and cant wait to see the new look!!!

Dustin...Kaylee...Paislee said...

I think you should totally do it! I LOVE short hair it will look super cute on you...but I do like your hair dark! Im so happy I got to see you Saturday...LOVE YOU!