Monday, July 13, 2009

rMr, BBQ, and UfC

So I love RMR, and Friday we went because two weeks ago we drove all the way down there for the midnight drags just to get there and have it pouring rain so we could turn around and drive home. Although it was a fun road trip the trip we took this weekend was much better!!! Me, Matt, and Chelsey drove down and stayed all night. So so so so fun. It was Chelsey's first time there and I think she liked it. Some of those cars are SO fast. Good thing for me is that I didn't have to wake up the next day to go to work. The other two were dying the next day!! HA HA :o)
So Saturday was our America First Market BBQ..... I didn't know how it was goin to turn out but we had a lot of fun!!!!! Thanks Brooke, and everyone who brought all the yummy food, I want to do it again!!!! After our BBQ, we drove out to NSL and watched the UFC fights with Matts friend Troy and Virginia and their family and friends. What a fun night!! For those of you who watch these fights, can I just say that Brock Lesnar is probably the hugest dumb a*# ever, and when I say huge I literally mean it.

But oh boy is he dumber than a box of rocks!!! I HATE him!! I wanted to see him get knocked out . . . . DANG it, it didn't happen . . . not yet anyway!!!! On Aug 1, we'll be at Troy's and watching and hoping that Fedor beats the crap out of him!!!!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Daniel LOVES watching those fights. He would of had a blast! RMR IS super fun huh? I think we are going this weekend cause I actually have this Saturday off. The back up and I made this sweet deal that we would switch off Saturdays. I have gone to RMR before and had to wake up early for work the next morining. NOT FUN. Oh and we should double up sometime! It would be fun and I know Dan and Matt would get along perfect :) I told you he got his job back right? He started two weeks ago or so... so the wedding plans are coming along nicely too. Engagements next month and again in Sept/Oct. It's really just so nice being able to take my time and think everything through. I'm pretty sure I already know where we are doing it at!

Dustin...Kaylee...Paislee said...

UgH I hate Lesnar I totally agree I want him to get knocked out...I cant believe Dust has gotten me so into this UFC thing, he knows everything about it so its kinda hard not to catch on! But for sure lets get together since my 4th bbq fell through I wanna plan something else...and thanks we did out engagements last night so they have edited a few I will put them up tomorrow. Love you so much Kas and I miss you like crazy!

Brittany said...

I know right? You gotta have a girlfriend to bring along :) We are going camping that weekend! I asked for it off so long ago and told my parents... I haven't been in SO long cause I am always working. Are they doing it again anytime soon? This weekend we were both thinkin about going down the track just for fun since I don't work. But we kinda like to watch too. Dunno how that's going to pan out. You should let me know if you guys are plannin on going down cause we are going for sure! Then we can catch up and I can give you all the latest info :)

Kody Bre & Kyree said...

So I totally agree that Kyree and Kason should be boyfriend and girlfriend how fun would that be!!! I love RMR... Kody is racing his motorcycle there in two weeks... (I think) You guys should come with us!!!

Kody Bre & Kyree said...

K you should really come!! It will be fun! It is his first race on a track and I am a little nervous!!!

Kody Bre & Kyree said...

Aw thanks girly!! I am glad that I found him too!! I don't know if I am gonna take Ky down there! I most likely won't, but will you have Kason?? Cause if you take him then I will take Kyree!