Monday, July 20, 2009
I don't think I ever posted These . .
So in June, me and Kason went camping and fourwheeling with my whole family for almost a week. I don't think I ever put these pictures on the blog so here they are!!! Kason had so much fun . . . . . This was one of my Favorite camping trips ever. I am not a camping person, when I think of camping, I think of a nice hotel room ha ha just kidding, but I prefer full hook ups, a pool, and a tv. Well we got that on this trip and my favorite things about it was all the time me and Kason got to spend together, no daddy on this trip. It really was so fun!! He is such a fun, very energetic little boy, and I wouldn't know what I would've done if he wasn't there with me!!
This is Grandpa Mitch(my stepdad) and Kason takin a snooze . . . Is that not the cutest thing!!! :)
ChEeZy . . . .Kason ridin the ranger with Great Grandma!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That sounds so fun! Kason is adorable and is so lucky to have you as mom #2! Even though you are #1 :)
What a fun time for a little boy! Oliver is jealous.
Adorable! Looks like great bonding time. Thanks for posting them!
Post a Comment