Monday, February 23, 2009

1st DAY OF SCHOOL. .. .

Today, is Matt's first day back to school in 6 years!!! Hooray for him!! This is really going to be a new change for us at our house!! This is our new schedule . . .
-I go to work all day from 8:00- 5:00.
-Matt wakes up and goes to the gym at 6:30.
-Matt hangs out with Kason all day until 3:30.
-Matt goes to school at 4:00.
-Kason either goes to the babysitter or our neighbors until 5:30 or six when I get home.
-I make dinner, clean the house, play with Kason til about 8:30.
-Matt gets home at 8:30.
-Matt eats my warmed up food!
-We all go to bed!!!

This is the schedule I am thinking we are going to have Monday- Thursday when Matt is at school!! Him going to school at night is so convenient because then we don't have to pay a babysitter for all day, but on the other hand, what are we supposed to do with Kason that hour and a half that Matt is at school and I am still at work??? It is kind of a waste to take him all the way to the babysitters house for 2 hrs. but for now that is what we are gonna have to do!!
I am so excited that Matt is doing this, except . . . I am really going to miss him!! All our time spent together now, is no more!!! So, now the time we do have we are gonna have to make well worth it!!!!
Let's just hope that with this economy the way it is, that Matt can have better luck at finding a job, so he can go to school full time and we can just take Kason to the babysitter all day while he is doing work and school!! OH BOY, THIS IS GONNA BE TOUGH!!! WE can DO it though!!!

p.s.- If ANYONE can give me some sort of hint or clue on how to upload a personal video of Kason, Please let me know!!! I tried doing it on the new post blog but it takes forever to upload and when it has taken too long, it gives up!!! HELP . . . they are so cute and so funny, trust me, you want to see them!!!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I am so excited for you guys! This will be such a good change. You can do it. It will suck but it will be worth it in the end. I don't see Daniel at all during the week because of my classes. But on the weekends we are that much more excited to see each other :)

Shanna said...

thats so great kassi! i'm excited for you guys. and YOU CAN do it. its been hard for me to work and do school too, it takes over my life. but it'll fly by for you guys and then the real rewards of hard work come! good luck!!