You will never guess what happened . . . . . We got internet back!!! YAY!! We are so so excited. I will finally be able to start posting pictures and videos again!! EXCEPT . . . . Matt left our camera at my moms this week, but as soon as we get it back I will be posting all the pics we have had saved up!!
TODAY IS VALENTINES DAY
Happy Valentines Day to everyone!!
Matt and myself celebrated yesterday though, so today we are bein extremely lazy. All this snow outside doesn't help!! Last night we went to Z' Tejas in the Gateway mall in SLC. I love it there!! As always it was such amazing food!! Today we may go to a movie and that is the extent of our Valentines Day. I wish I would have got some flowers like my friend Brittany (boy am I jealous, You are right Britt those are the most beautiful things I have seen this winter.)
To my husband-
Happy Valentines Day babe! I love you so much! Everyday I learn more and more about you and I hope that never stops! I love changing and growing with you right by my side the whole way through it all!! You are an amazing person, so strong and beautiful!! I am so proud of everything you have done!! You are truly the love of my life. I cannot imagine it any other way!!
I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART!!
2 comments:
Kass you make me laugh! You and Matt are so cute together... Happy Valentines! I'm glad you had fun celebrating BEFORE it snowed out. Unlike us haha
Happy Valentines Day! We're excited to see pictures!
Post a Comment