My question to everyone is . . . Is there anything good that comes from this cold, snowy, yucky weather?? It snowed all day yesterday and the roads got icy and horrible, wrecks everywhere, and now I feel the cough and cold coming on!!! Matt and Kason have both been sick the last week. Kason with a deep chest cough, and Matt with a bad bad sore throat that made him lose his voice. I was staying safe and keeping my distance and I thought I did it!! I stayed strong and not sick all week. UNTIL . . .this stupid weather started up!! Now I have the sore throat and the runny and stuffy nose!! I don't see anythning good coming from this!! DO we REALLY need the water!! How much water do we need. All the years it hardly snowed we all lived through the spring, summer, and fall just fine on the water we got, right?? Thanks a lot mother nature!! Now I am having to stock up on the expensive medicine and not get anything done because I am laying down hacking away!! What a way to spend Valentines day huh!! On top of that I will probably be sick for like at least a week!! But Oh do i ever love this weather . . . NOT!!!
6 comments:
Don't even get me started on winter. I swear this is the longest one I have ever experienced!! UGH go away jack frost and bring on the april showers and may flowers!!
Well, the only thing I can think of is that it helps us appreciate Spring that much more...once it FINALLY comes!
oh Kass I stole that picture of me and you off of your page I LOVE it! I am so happy for you...you have the cutest little family! I want you to know that I will always consider you one of my very bestest friends...you were always there for me and you were there for me through some rough times. LOVE YOU!
oh Kass I stole that picture of me and you off of your page I LOVE it! I am so happy for you...you have the cutest little family! I want you to know that I will always consider you one of my very bestest friends...you were always there for me and you were there for me through some rough times. LOVE YOU!
kass you guys are so cute! i'm so glad i found your blog? how have you been?
Thanks for the comment about Ky! I know she will be ok it is just a little scary!!! I love the body paints thought! I want the crayons now! I think I would have a blast!
Post a Comment