Thursday, April 16, 2009

CrAzY . . .

is what the last week of my life has been!

To keep everyone up to date . . . my Grandpa, which we are all going to miss so much, passed away on 4-15-09. This was the saddest thing that has ever happened to me. God bless my wonderful mom, and my amazing Grandma through this hard time. The whole family will miss you so much Grandpa, and we will never forget about all the great times we did get with you. Don't worry about Grandma, she will be taken care of and watched over by all of us.
My crazy week isn't over quite yet. Just a couple days, I know that our whole family and all friends will be strong through this. Rest in Peace Grandpa! We love and will Miss you!
Poor Matt has seen streams of tears the last couple of days. And FYI to all of you out there, I am so so emotional, so . . . watch how you say things to me, I tend to get my feelings hurt a little more than usual and I am much more vulnerable. Thank you Hunny for being there for me and understanding me through this hard time.

EaStEr .. . .
Was so much fun at our house for a couple of days. Kason was with his mom for the holiday weekend, so I did as much as I could with him before he left.

Yes I know you are all shocked, I DO have a CrEaTiVe side . . .




These are way yummy. Fruity Pebble Easter Baskets.And way way way FUN to make and EAT!!!




These are the cookies we made! Flowers and Easter eggs.We had different color frosting, sprinkles, and gel that we could write with!! These were so so much fun!!



DON'T THEY LOOK YUMMY!!!




And yes Kason loved his Easter with us so much more than his mom . . . we got him toys instead of candy. He loved it!!!! But . . who couldn't have guessed that! :)


Nerf Gun, Shoes, Clothes, Carrott Bat with a Pea Ball, Bubble Maker, all sorts of fun toys for him to play with!! He seems to still like them!!!


7 comments:

Em said...

We love you!
You take such good care of those boys, I love it!

Shanna said...

Kass you are such the mom! You're so cute with him. and you are very crafty! thats so fun!

The Hodges Family said...

Im sorry to hear about your grandfather. May peace be with you and your family through this hard time. Glad you guys had a fun Easter with Mr Kason. Hes adorable and youre so good to him. Love you guys.

Wrendy and Bronson said...

I'm so sorry about your grandpa Kass. It is always so hard to loose a loved one.

You little cookies look so delish.. And i hate cookies.. who would have guessed that you had a crafty side to you! J/K I'm glad you guys a a good easter.

Brittany said...

Look at you Kass! Being the great talented mother you are! I love it! I am so sorry about your G Pa. I am sure he is happy he got to spend his life with you as a granddaughter :)

Brittany said...

PS I love the new pic on the top of your blog! So cute!

Em said...

FYI Oliver wants more "kason movies"