Wednesday, April 29, 2009

sWiNe fLu . . . .

dOeS tHiS wOrRy AnYoNe BuT Me??? i Am TeRrIfIeD!! tHiS iS So sCaRy!!! iT iS wOrLd WiDe aNd pEoPlE, lItTlE cHiLdReN ArE dYiNg aNd iT iS ScArY!!! aLl I aM DoInG At WoRk Is rEaDiNg ThE nEwS AnD aLl tHe nEwS sToRiEs?? iT jUsT kEePs gOiNg aNd GoInG!! iT iS ReAlLy sPrEaDiNg!

jUsT ThInKiNg oUt lOuD . . . . . bUt i WoRk On ThE bAsE, dO yOu hAvE AnY iDeA hOw mAnY pEoPlE i hElP eAcH DaY jUsT GoT bAcK hErE fRoM AlL tHeSe fOrEiGn pLaCeS!!! UH . . sCaRy!!!

eVeRyOnE pLeAsE TaKe pReCaUtIoNs!!!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

It reminds me of zombie movies and how quick it spreads! It scares me too!! I was pretty sick this last weekend.. and when the swine flu thing started hitting headlines I was like WHAT?!

Em said...

I guess that's the advantage of my "job". I can bunker down and not really interact with anyone... other than Renn. And he deals with AIDS patients every day....

so maybe I should stop letting him come home?

My mom tried to email everyone an attachment with guidelines for preventing and treating contagious illnesses today. Did either you or Matt get it?

Carrera said...

whats up with the every other letter being caps? you bored? hahaha! i have a sore throat and i am worried i might have it!! haha. you are not the only one.