Matt wrote me this morning from work, AND . . . . . he got put into a supervisory position at work. Which also means, he gets a raise and he has the ins with this company!! Which is awesome!! I am so proud of him for doing such and great job, and I am so glad that he has been recognized for all his effort he has put into this job!!! WAY TO GO BABE!!!! :)
Finally, my life can maybe slow down just a tad!! The funeral went great, everything turned out so nice! Thanks to everyone who was involved and helped out and was there for me and gave me support!! I really appreciate it! There are so many good people out there!!!!
Matts parents brought me some flowers, helped out with Kason, and came to the veiwing for support, thank you very much!!
Also, thanks to the wonderful girls I work with for all their support and sympathy through this!! The flowers were beautiful!! I love you all, thank you!!!
Sun . . . need I say more?? I love this sunny weather, it has been so amazing the last couple of days!!! Please don't go away, I am more than ready for it to just stay and be here for good!!! Keep the warm weather coming!!!!! Shorts and tanks here I come!!!
4 comments:
WOOHOO thats fantastic news Kass.. tell Matt congrats! I'm glad the funeral went good. And for the sun.. Wow.. I love it girl.. can't wait for summer!!
I always love good news from your corner!
It's good to hear life is peachy for you. I am glad everything went well and you had TONS of support through such a difficult time. Congrats to Matt! Ready for the sun = Me and you both!
That is awesome about his new job!!! Yay! Woot woot Jazz here we come!!!
Post a Comment