for my Grandpa! He is in ICU at Mckay Dee! Tonight at 10:00 he will slowly come off all the drugs they have him on, and we are hoping that he will come conscious. He had a heart attack and has not come conscious since. They have cooled his body temp. down to 34 degrees and it stays there for 24 hours. He got to 34 at 10:00 last night. We are hoping that there is still brain activity and that he will come out of this. They have kept him so cold to preserve what brain activities are left, if any. Good news is his heart is beating on its own, but the hospital is giving him all his oxygen. He made it through the night!! We only have less than 12 hours til we find out!! We love you Grandpa!!! Everyone wish for the best~!!
Court, went great! I will post more about the last couple days when I get the chance.
6 comments:
I am so sorry Kass, This is the saddest thing ever. I hope that everything works out and he gets better. Your grandpa is in our prayers!
If you need anything just call me!
kass i'm sorry. i will definitely keep him in my prayers.
I am so sorry to hear this Kass. I hope everything turns out ok. I am here for ya! Don't be afraid to ask if you need anything!
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We love you and hope for the best!
I'm sorry Kass..Keep us updated on how everything goes...I'll keep him in my prayers as well...
im sorry sweetie! we will keep him in our prayers...if you need anything hun you know you can call me!
Post a Comment